Raja Ampat | Halmahera | Morotai | Sulawesi | Wakatobi | Ambon | Banda | Rote | Timor | Solor | Alor | Flores | Sumba | Komodo Sumbawa | Lombok | Bali | Java | Kalimantan | Belitung | Lingga | Riau | Sumatra | Mentawai | Nias | Telos Islands | Aceh
There is truly no greater cruising ground than Indonesia. With 18,000 isles covering some two million square miles of pristine tropical water and a rich and vibrant local culture there truly can be no comparison.
Cruising Guide Indonesia covers everything the prudent navigator needs to safely ply the Indonesian waters and enjoy the largest and best island nation in the world.
– Detailed charts including approaches, waypoints and GPS coordinates.
– Dangers, chart errors, missing islands, reefs and rocks.
– Formalities, Immigration, Customs, Harbor Master and National Park regulations.
– Regional weather patterns, local anomalies and currents.
– Shore side facilities, restaurants, beach bars, supermarkets, provisioning and fueling.
– Comprehensive coverage: 270 pages thick with more than 320 anchorages.
A must have Bible if you plan to cruise the region.